Wednesday 12 August 2020

Intellectual property course

 I've been presenting a two-day course on intellectual property for CLT for longer than I can remember, and before that (before I can remember?) three of the four sessions making up its predecessor (the other session that I didn't present being patents). Now CLT has announced that it is closing at the end of August (https://www.clt.co.uk/eng/insights/important-information-for-clt-customers/).

The next running of the course was to take place on 6 and 7 October, and there seems no point in changing that. I have the course, I have Zoom, and I even have some customers. The course is ideal for practitioners and inhouse lawyers entering the IP field, and is designed to cover everything you need to know about the whole field - or as much of it as can be squeezed into two days. If you would like to join the course, please get in touch either by commenting here or by email to peter@ipsojure.co.uk.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online